- Do you find that you are always in the red?
- Living in debt and not making ends meet?
- Not making the money your skills deserve in your career?
- Not being able to go on vacations and have the life you dreamed?
What if you could say
- I am earning more than enough to get my needs met and more
- I know what I’m worth and I have no trouble charging for my skills
- I am living my dreams, able to take care of my family and still have more than enough left to share
- I am grateful for the abundance which flows freely in my life
Join Gail Mae Ferguson and Jondi Whitis
in this workshop on creating more financial abundance in your life
– March 26th, 2014
Attracting more money flowing into your life helps you to achieve your goals more quickly and easily. As we have 50,000 – 70,000 thoughts in a day, many of those are limiting subconscious beliefs sabotaging your ability to receive.
We are going to address all of these limiting beliefs and tap on as many of as we can and clear space for you to welcome new financial abundance into your lives. The added payoff to coming to this workshop is you may see abundance in all forms such as better relationships, more love and surprising miracles and gifts from the Universe.
Be open and know that you are worthy and deserving!
Sign up by March 1st, 2014 – and get early bird price of $50.
After March 1st, price is $60. Deposit $25
– Limited to 15 participants so sign up early to hold your place.
[paypal_button type=”paynow” name=”Abundance Workshop March 26th, 2014 with Gail Mae Ferguson” amount=”60″ btn_url=”https://reachyourfullpotentialnyc.com/ryfp/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/paypal-workshop-60.png”][paypal_button type=”paynow” name=”Deposit – Abundance Workshop March 26th, 2014 with Gail Mae Ferguson” amount=”25″ btn_url=”http://transformyouractingcareer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/25deposit.jpg”]
Gail Mae has spent the last 4 years studying cutting edge energy therapies and has become a Certified, Advanced EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Practitioner and Performance Coach. EFT is sometimes called “Tapping”.